Roadside Barn Farm Stand
Located at Pie Ranch, 2080 Cabrillo Highway (Coastal Route 1), 10 miles south of the town of Pescadero, ½ mile north of Ano Nuevo State Reserve.
Hours: Saturday and Sunday, 12-6PM
The Roadside Barn Farm Stand features very locally-grown products, including:
- Artisanal pies that change with the seasons
- Unique, sustainably grown in-season crops such as winter squash
- Pie Ranch-grown popcorn and heirloom wheat to mill into flour
- Eggs from our free-range, pastured hens
- Sustainably-grown and fairly-traded coffee and tea
We are open from March through October, Sat-Sun 12-6PM.